|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
2 - Bulletproof your RFPs
This workshop is focused on the entire RFP process, from project inception until the contract is signed. Since this workshop deals with the entire RFP process from inception to closing the file, it will appeal to both the novice and experienced practitioner.
- Best practices from more than 60 jurisdictions
- When to use an RFP
- The worldwide trend to fair, open and transparent procurement
- Negotiated RFPs
- Statements of Work – Getting them Right!
- Choices in Selecting an Evaluation Methodology
- An Examination of the Entire RFP Process
- How to construct an evaluation process that works
- Michael Asner
Who Should Attend
Municipal purchasing staff, municipal finance employees, municipal clerks, municipal legal staff, and public works, capital works, and engineering staff.
Accessing the pre-recorded workshop
After purchasing a workshop you will receive email instructions granting you video streaming access to the recording. You will have access to the video stream for up to 90 days and 20 viewing attempts. Please contact [email protected] if additional time or viewing attempts are required.